My Dog Becomes a Human - Ch. 6 - Ponta Becomes a Human (6)

Dex-chan lover
Often, people talk about the jack harkness test. "can it consent verbally" and all that. I think this manga reverses that. Even if it's a handsome man, can you receive consent from it even though it's literally still a dog?
I mean if scooby doo passes, obviously these dogs do, they can speak english after all.

You can definitely argue they're maybe not as smart as normal people, so it's a bit questionable, but they do pass the test.

I see other replies talking about pedophilia, but these dogs Are mature adults by dog standards, they're at an age they'd fuck. They're not children just because they're only a few years old.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean if scooby doo passes, obviously these dogs do, they can speak english after all.

You can definitely argue they're maybe not as smart as normal people, so it's a bit questionable, but they do pass the test.

I see other replies talking about pedophilia, but these dogs Are mature adults by dog standards, they're at an age they'd fuck. They're not children just because they're only a few years old.
a better comparison would be "can stupid people consent" or if we apply some standards to the dog situation "can socially maladjusted people consent". According to laws in some places, retards are not allowed to consent. Although these dogs don't seem stupid, just living by their own rules (especially the golden bitchy one).

Dex-chan lover
UUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

SANKYU FOR THE FEMALE FANSERVICE 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread