My Dog Becomes a Human - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - My Dog Becomes a Human (Toy Poodle)

Dex-chan lover
How dare ya do that Ponta? Ya do remember that ya got humbled by the jealous Takeru in the last chapter, right? lol

Dex-chan lover
Fuck. I've seen tons of sad manga. And this is the fucking thing that gets me! SHIT!
IM NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING!

Dex-chan lover
Finally a female dog and just so happens to be the same breed as the one I had…although from personal experience, big dogs are usually intimidated by sassy smol dogs.

Dex-chan lover
Is noone else going to point out that an old man was parading a little girl outside on a leash?!?

(Well, child harness, author barely managed to pull the e-brakes on this one and powerslide out of jail.)

Double-page supporter
Cute! And nice way to tug the heartstrings a bit. (But my own experience with toy breeds is that they're somewhere between brain-damaged and psychotic.)

Thanks for the chapter!
Well, she did try to make an adult siberian husky bow/kneel before her and got mad when he blew her off.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see a dog that didn't become super ikemen that could pull their owner for a mile xD
Kaede's super cute :glee:

Dex-chan lover
I'll just echo a few others that the coloring in this chapter was splendid, especially the maple leaf and trees in pages 6 and 7 respectively. It's always the heart-warming moments in gag mangas that get me the most ironically. Thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
do they have human lifespans now? if a dog attacks someone or is critically injured or sick, is it still euthanized or is it properly penalized/put on life support? lots of unanswered questions that i bet the manga won't answer lmao

Users who are viewing this thread