My Dress-Up Darling - Vol. 6 Ch. 47

Aggregator gang
You’re hanging out with a bunch of nerds who like to dress up as cartoon characters, Gojou. I don’t think they’re going to judge your hina doll hobby too harshly. I mean, they could, but it’d be kind of strange, all things considered.

Fed-Kun's army
@Midoriha Yeah I do agree with that and I'm pretty sure I already mentioned that in my comment, but I still think it could have been presented better. I just find it hard to take the dude seriously when he's crossdressing. If one of the girl's did it or if some kind of Giga Chad did it, I'd feel like it would sting a hell of a lot more. Not because crossdressing makes me take someone less seriously, but its just such a blatant contradiction to call something abnormal while doing something abnormal yourself. I get that being in that situation wouldn't be a fun time though. Especially considering his trauma. I still think it was presented better in the crossdresser cosplayer arc, but its not poorly done here either.

@JavelinJoe I do think I got a bit too used to Goujo being alpha as fuck with his costume making and make up application. I did remember him being a bit socially awkward but not to this level. I've been reading this for a couple months now so it must have slipped my mind. Also yeah I do agree regarding the whole trauma thing. Yeah he wasn't in his element and getting reminded of your trauma in that state isn't fun. I think the person they chose to have say that wasn't the best. Probably would have been better to have one of the girls say it imo. Would have hit much harder. And for the record, ima guy and I don't plan on lowering anyone's self esteem. Not to mention that can be applied to a man shit talking a woman. Getting directly insulted by the opposite sex or rather the sex you are attracted to hurts much more.

Wow what a way to ask someone a question and what a cliffhan as well

I hope this never ever ever ends!!! I wanna see granny Kitagawa cosplaying with Waka-ojii-chan taking pictures ☺

@BOTMAN they're Kitagawa's friends. She mentioned last chapter about going to a halloween party with them. This chapter showed said party.

Double-page supporter
Damn girl dropped a bomb lol and I wonder when non Chan gonna come back into the story and say she likes him

Dex-chan lover
I don't even rmb who non chan is, is she some childhood friend?

this group of friends are brutally direct.
and I do think the hina-doll makers are so skilled with their hands

does anyone else have trouble following this series? it just kinda jumps from stuff to stuff and i lose track. on top of that the characters are always cosplaying so i lose track of whos who. have we met the characters that are in the karaoke booth? i think the short one is the one gojou made an outfit for her once right? but yeah otherwise im really confusedby this series jumping from stuff to stuff it almopst seems as if i missed a chapter every once in a while

Fed-Kun's army
It just dawned on me that she came dressed as a doe and he came disguised as a buck....

Page 5 the guy says they're people haven't arrived yet...I have this weird feeling that Non-Chan is gonna be one of those people who come in. It just feels perfectly set up for it. The end of this chapter, Kitagawa's friend asks, i predict that the next chapter they'll get flustered for a bit and then Non-Chan comes in and the tone will immediately shift topics allowing the author to bait us and not actually address anything.

Users who are viewing this thread