My Ex-Boyfriends Fell in Love With Me - Ch. 30

aaaaa i can already tell she'll take the letter and never give it to dan tae oh

Ugh I really hope she doesn't chicken out and not give it to him..but I bet she will and he'll find it]

I'm going to be mad at her if she gives it to Yuri. I don't care if she feels like things will get awkward if she does it in person BECAUSE HE WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO RECIEVING IT FROM HER and I know damn well Yuri will throw it away too🙄 please gurl even you know you're dumb BUT PLEASE DON'T BE TOO DUMB😭😭fukkk I'm scared and I'm so sick and tired of these misunderstandingssss UGHHHH

jyc

literally the worst person to see her writing that letter shows up 🤦‍♀️ im willing to bet she sabotages the whole thing

"Yeah, I don't have an eye for people. Or common sense." NO, REALLY? I WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED 😑
Thanks for the update!

Does that woman really REALLY have to play the bad guy? See gave off a cool and chill vibe but then it all went downhill!!
Ლ(ಠ益ಠᲚ)
But anyways..... ANVSKSJSBDKDJDBDKALKABDHDIDND!!!! FINALLY A FULL CHAPTER THAT WAS PRO-DAN TAE OH!!! Na Bom was BLUSHING when writing the letter! So CUTE!

So annoying, i want to slap that b*ch so hard !! !!
Thanks for translating, hopping that the misunderstanding will be solved faster T_T.
But she finally looked at him with the right pair of glasses !!!! Such a tsundere guy, so cute !!!

Users who are viewing this thread