My Ex-Boyfriends Fell in Love With Me - Ch. 35

this woman is crazy. honestly irredeemable. she doesn't know the blonde guy at all, what if he takes advantage?

jyc

i hope that girl gets fired... people aren't toys for you to manipulate

but also, wow i'm getting tired of this arc until how long is author gonna drag this out

Taking advantage of a drunken woman--that female coworker is trash. At this point, I'm not sure the plot is redeemable and I'm also exhausted by the constant miscommunication (which I feel is a really lazy way to move the plot forward). Gonna have to drop it.

I’m sure she’ll get hers. Rooting for you Dan Tae Oh!

Thank you for the update 😊

ahhhh no don't cryyy fukkk I HATE YURI it doesn't matter if she has some bullshit sad backstory NOBODY IS FORGIVEN FOR MAKING TAE OH CRY😭 ugh fuk my soft heart HURTTTSSSS even more becuz i'm such a simp for tsunderes FUKKKK I CAN'T STOP CRYING

istg if na bom and tae oh don't end up together imma flip a table

such a b*tch ... she almost made me cry seeing how he suffers... I despise you so much now

Hate that b*ch, this is not love, if you are willing to do everything to make that person yours, including to hurt them in this way and destroy their chances of been happy with the love of their lives !!!!
And i am sure God will not let such people have a happy ending, the truth will get out. Never do things like this, its not love its called been obssesed and it is sick, look for somebody else, someone who makes you feel like you would never ever stand to see them cry, that is love and everyone deserves to feel that.

BITCH U DONT GO LEAVING DRUNK WOMAN WITH CREEP MAN, shes a fucker, i hope she gets miserable

This woman is a monster. Does she really think what she's doing will make Dan Tae actually look at her? She's just making him feel miserable. This is sad

Users who are viewing this thread