My Ex-Boyfriends Fell in Love With Me - Ch. 38

jyc

how long is the author gonna use the misunderstanding trope 🀣 it's been that way since chapter 1 lmao

I wish they talked instead of just cutting ties! I mean, poor Dan Tae went through a lot because of all the lies but if she just says "I didn't call anyone" and explain how all of those things are related to that Yuri woman, I think they can both realize the truth. At least I hope so

So is there a novel something in english to read ahead?

Thanks for translating !
Fighting Dan !

cut ties my butt.
why am i still reading this despite knowing my blood pressure is rising. ive realized it nots just the FL who's dumb, its all of them. why r they like this??????

Writer's thoughts that morning: this is fine, I'm a sloppy writer that likes to make cheap drama to fill the chapters. So of course I would make my characters do something silly just to create tension, like making my FMC go outside without her phone while she's waiting for an important call. Or make lots of misunderstandings to create cheap drama!

...every damn chapter!!

@orange_lover77 Might as well wait for this to end to read it in one go. That way your blood pressure won't suffer so much πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚

DAN TAE cut ties?? I think not.

when are we going to move past this phaseeeee

Haaaaa that girl is all of us right now! Thank you wing girl for pushing thme together 😁πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ thank you for the chapters! πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Hard to say but the fl is too naive and kinda stupid imo hahahaha and theres dan tae oh, i mean he’s sweet and all but he’s so easily driven by misunderstandings πŸ₯² Like during that time when the fl drunk, he clearly saw the fl was half unconscious and if we think carefully how can a person that barely can open their eyes pick up their phone and call people mindlessly 🀣🀣 iβ€” nevermind this story is really trying to challenge my patience πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I'm so friggin excited for the next chaptersπŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’˜πŸ’ I read some spoilers and I'm friggin happy😍😍 ugh tae oh and na bom are so friggin cute UGHHHHH the way he gets soft like a puppy with herπŸ˜©πŸ’˜

Users who are viewing this thread