My Ex-Boyfriends Fell in Love With Me - Ch. 9

I would have called that woman a B*tch but I ship the FL will the dark haired guy anyways, so she can have that guy; as he pretty much just putting on an act to seem like this prefect nice guy, when he really isn't. At least the dark haired one has good intentions, he just struggles to express what he really wants to say

Is it just me or is Dan Tae required by the plot to be awkward and to say the wrong things at the wrong time to make Cha Joon look better? If he was better at communicating his feelings and didn't repeatedly come off as a jerk, I'd think Na Bom would have less trouble with him; none of that scion-of-a-giant-company drama that Cha Joon is going through, for starters. Then again I'm sympathetic to these tsundere foot-in-mouth types, so I'm a bit(?) biased towards him. ^^;;

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, I like this guy a lot but I would break up with him if I were her. He isn't a bad person at all but he is in a bad situation and he obviously can't disobey his mother so this type of situation will keep on happening. I have too much pride to be with a person whose entourage is this disrespectful and not just entourage, it's his family. I wouldn't mind if he cut ties with his family but he can't so it's a true impasse. Also, even if we put pride aside, it's just exhausting.

I did say I liked the guy but if there is one thing I dislike about him is that he lied to her which invites misunderstandings. He broke up with her before to protect her right ? So why is he back to make the same mistake if he isn't strong enough to protect her ? He should've either stayed away or fessed up to everything and they could come up with something together. But keeping her in the dark like he did before he broke up with her before is just repeating the same mistake.
I hate the rude other guy but I'm glad he stuck around and will probably leave with her after this farce because she won't be able to just leave with her date just like that

The huge problem with pink guy is his family situation... Like they will harassed you to no end, a really bad choice for marriage life.

he not at fault but what can we do? The worst thing is he can't defy them, like telling your love one in middle of date to wait for one hour to meet another women because his family demand it? Bruh.

Honestly, I want pink guy be endgame. I don't like the vibes second male lead I feel for him, the only thing that is holding him back from getting with FL is his family. The black guy is just being the classic bad boy and, honestly, I am not feeling it.
Also, both sides chick (the one working with the black guy and this one) will be too annoying for my taste, really.

Oh hell no. A man with a whole ass baggage a.k.a messy disrespectful bitchy family is a no from me. I prefer to stay single af than be with man whose family is so against me and that man can’t do anything about it. Waiting for an hour for a guy that went to a blind date his family ordered him to ? Hell no. The other guy at least is clean of that. He’s rude but he doesn’t have his mom telling him who and who not to date. Idk they’re both trash tbh. The pink guy is a nice dude but his family is too much.

Cha Joon needs to deal with his family and soon.

Thanks for scanlating this story!

Lol why are both the guys so problematic? She could do so much better than either of them 😔 but also thanks for scanlating!

I hate them both
please for the love of god get a third guy who treats you right without emotional or familial baggage girl you deserve better

@Audettey
IKR

Like She literally has a choice between a guy who can`t disobey his family no matter what or a guy who is literally so fucking rude I can`t count that as tsundere behavior anymore

@Audettey @Rhyrhygogo so true

I can't stand these problematic male leads anymore and feel like the story will go anywhere anytime soon. Probably FL will compete with two other side female characters for the MLs love and keep switching between two guys for at least next 30 episodes. Same story with annoying characters... This gives me the Chinese manga vibe

Dropping bc I know shes not ending up w her first love which is what I’m rooting for... Like romance stories now they try to be unconventional but end up being so predictable ,,, first love is too obvious so she’s gonna end up w college mans but I like the first love more and I feel bad and they haven’t forgotten about each other and ur telling me They don’t end up together? :(

Users who are viewing this thread