My Father Became a Cute VTuber Girl!

This reminds my of the time in subaru's stream where a viewer found out his brother is a female vtuber

link to the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC_ChktAHDE

Group Leader
Calli was wise to use her sponsorship for censorship
received_869002783928699.jpeg

Group Leader
As the unofficial translator of the manga, I do have to point out that the official English translation tends to be quite different in more than a few places due to liberties that they take with the script, although it's not to the 4Kids "jelly-filled donuts" level of alteration, but sometimes they can be wrong as well, so you won't be reading the same thing in the official English releases and here. Yes, I bought the official English translation too as a form of support.

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine your Hololive idol turn out to be your dad...
I can relate to MC so so much.

The publication of Simulacra et Simulation in 1981 marked Jean Baudrillard's first important step toward theorizing the postmodern. Moving away from the Marxist/Freudian approaches that had concerned him earlier, Baudrillard developed in this book a theory of contemporary culture that relies on displacing economic notions of cultural production with notions of cultural expenditure.

Baudrillard uses the concepts of the simulacra—the copy without an original—and simulation. These terms are crucial to an understanding of the postmodern, to the extent that they address the concept of mass reproduction and reproduceability that characterizes our electronic media culture.

Baudrillard's book represents a unique and original effort to rethink cultural theory from the perspective of a new concept of cultural materialism, one that radically redefines postmodern formulations of the body.

There should be a horror tag because the thought of this possibly happening to anyone is genuinely terrifying.

Users who are viewing this thread