My Favorite Idol Officially Became My Stalker!

Dex-chan lover
Why the new chapter got deleted ? Im liking this so i hope to get a ton of chapters

Dex-chan lover
Welp... I love getting a chance to link this song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu4-0xLYTtA&ab_channel=GoldfingerMusic

Dex-chan lover
he kind of not looks like a jk, and messing with his relations (his friend) is more of a yandere than a stalker.

buuut at least she's not f*cking with his psyche

Fed-Kun's army
"I literally steal your underwear, stalk you everywhere and make you scream you love me, but don't misunderstand, I don't like you"

What.
Is she brain damaged?

Dex-chan lover
This is okay, I guess. Haven’t really read too much so far, but from what I’ve gathered it’s very different from that other idol stalker manga (sorry can’t remember the name; the one where the idol became the neighbor). In this one the idol gets careless and caught (like the description says) and we go from there. I’m really not getting any comedy from it. Basically everyone (even the mc) seems really creepy (except maybe the straightman best friend). I thought I’d like this as someone who enjoys yanderes and stalker romances (don’t judge me!), but early on she also explains she doesn’t like him romantically, but as a fan (it’s very confusing; though I do expect this to change considering the romance tag). Overall it comes off as weird even for my standards (and I don’t mean interesting weird). I’ll probably keep reading it as someone likes romance stalker/yandere stories, but if you’re already not into that and just see stalkers as illegal creeps then the comedy doesn’t really do a good job of making you overlook that (or really anything at all). Personally though I have to say, I enjoy the neighbor idol one better. At least what she does is out of romantic feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread