My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Group Leader
I forget how much this series hurt me 😂😂

Well, in for the ride now, I guess! (Need to re-read the web novel, but not sure if I can take the heartache)

Just finished reading the novel the other day. Oh boy am I ready for the ride.

Thank you for the chapter!

My fragile heart cant take this manga
I cant even bring my self to read the novel
😭😭😭😭😭
I just hope the MC get her happy ending this time

Thank you for translating this manga 🤗🤗

Yes I'm an M. I've read the WN but I still read this again. My heart is ready 🥺🥺

hey can anyone give me a spoiler? does the protag found a new great man not a jerk like het fiancee? im screechin here :(

What kind of shitty sister hangs out this much with their sibling's fiance when he obviously doesn't even offer a fraction of the same attention to his intended? I'd be outraged at his disregard for her IF I truly cared for her.

@in_neverland

From what I remember, there is an ML called Crow who will make his appearance in the future. I think he learns the reason for MC's reincarnations/time loop

Dex-chan lover
Amd thus begins her suffering for almost an eternity. I honestly wasn't able to read the novel, it made me too depressed.

Dex-chan lover
>it's as if God has given me a second chance in life

Hahaha...
HAHAHAHA
ILLYA, FROM WHERE WE ARE GOING, GOD HAS ALREADY FORSAKEN US

:) She too fragile :):) God, I hate innocence character cause they don't know they hurt another person and think it's fine because they don't know or whatsoever :)

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

innocence character do annoyed you most of the time but tge stupid ass cheater Soleil will give you rage unbeknownst to you that you could harbor such hatred towards 2d character which you just want to pick up an eraser and erase their existance 😊

Users who are viewing this thread