My First Love Was a Beautiful "Girl"

Ever since I could remember, I've always thought that the reason straight males like me are easily attracted to traps is because traps(not that reverse trap shit) are males who understand how other males feel. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, traps as males, are feminine beings capable of understanding the thoughts, fetishes, and lust of other males, they're also capable of imagining and thinking what kind of girls most people are into. It's like homies helping each others. Jk jk jk traps are cute because they have the appearance of a girl but has a dong. No homo.

Fed-Kun's army
The one on the left is the biggest ass of them all while the one on the right is a narcissistic ass. Two asses of a kind and I insist. Otherwise it's fine, it's funny, it's great. You won't be disappointed.

@Koshkom the completed status here in mangadex is related to the story itself wether is completed or not in the original language, to see if it's completed in english or whatever, it has to be an end mark on the last chapter

@laura_lumi I know that, I was confused by the fact that the story was already over despite the fact that the last raw chapter ended on a cliffhanger without letting the story to really delve into the realtionships of the main characters (basically every secondary couple has bigger and richier story than them; and yeah, while you could say that every couple's story is connected to the main one (by having some similarities), but still, there is just too little screen time for them). Also, since that time there was another new chapter released, and it seems like this time it really is the last chapter.

i wish author focus more on main couple and atleast let the trap stop the smug and accept his gay feelings.

@laura_lumi The last raw chapter (14th) consist from two parts and ends on a pretty definite ending (plus there's no usual "to be continued..." in the end), also, judging by the comments, it really is the last chapter.

Happy enough with the ending. Could've done more with the premise but it's good enough where it ended.

Users who are viewing this thread