My First Love Was a Beautiful "Girl"

Contributor
Geez, can we ever have a manga like this without a full-throated debate in the comments about whether enjoying it makes you gay? XD

I mean, I guess it's great that we're discussing sexuality and gender identity and all... sort of... at the kindergarten-playground level of intellectual discussion... oxo;

(As a bisexual I might just think you're all loons for making such a big fuss over it. Why does it matter so much if liking a cute person would make you gay or not? If you like them you like them. Under some circumstances, yeah, maybe you can see how that would maybe end up with you liking a guy—does it matter so much to your identity whether that edge-case might make you gay or not? You're all a bunch of weirdos panicking over nothing to me =w= )

Dex-chan lover
@Pokari I don't really get it either, as far as anyone being serious about it goes. I'm straight as far as I've ever been able to tell, but I don't particularly care whether I'm perceived that way or not. I have however been one of the people cracking jokes within these sorts of conversations along the lines of "It's only gay if the balls touch," because I just think that's funny. Like, just the image of a straight dude desperately trying to declare his straightness as if it actually mattered.

Supporter
@Pokari don't bother over it, it's just the Weeb community that make fun of themself (like being virgin or protecting their fragile heterosexuality agains "trap")

End word Weebs are trash and so i am

@Pokari @Glomoro @Zblurth Yesh... I'm also got tired of these old "traps are gay or not gay" discussions. they're literally on every cross-dressing or gender-bent manga, anime or whatnot. the worst I've seen are those that derail into politics, naming series "SJW the Manga", religion or even Illuminati. if they want the court-answer, JP court already declared that no, liking a trap is not gay back in the 90th.

I'm just here to enjoy my dose of cuteness for stress relief.

Oh was wondering why the hell this appeared in my home page when I have Shounen AI excluded, seems someone removed the tag and it just got added back.
Thanks to whoever restored that!

Users who are viewing this thread