My Friend's Hidden Charm - Ch. 8

I feel bad for him, but I feel like I can also understand where’s she’s coming from. She just got out of a relationship and isn’t ready for a new one. She trusts the ML, but can’t think of love as a positive thing atm. Hopefully she’ll maintain being straightforward and there aren’t unnecessary misunderstandings. She has no idea the ML lines her or would feel that way about her.

Dude should be as honest with the girl as she is with him; he's making things harder on himself this way. She seems open to the idea of having feelings for him, anyway -- she's just not ready to commit yet. It might be uncomfortable for him to bring it up, but once they've had that talk he'll at least know how to set his expectations without overthinking anything.

im surprised bc usually these kind of fls mess w people's feelings by not being direct but she told him ab her view on relationships & i love thatttt. lol kinda annoying how he caught feelings so fast.

I can't relate, but I also don't condemn the FL because I don't think she's doing anything wrong, at least no intentionally. So I neither like nor dislike her.

Users who are viewing this thread