My Friend's Hidden Charm - Ch. 8

korean manwha doesn't fuck around when it comes to drama, that's why almost 80% of them has NTR and cheating as their main selling point.

Fed-Kun's army
Bro :(

Kinda remind me on why I shouldnt have been in a relationship in the first place, jealousy sucks and the only person who pours it's heart out will only be me.

But still loneliness sucks either.

you guys say u don’t like the FL, but i really like her. instead of leading on her ex, she broke it off which is really mature of her. if she stayed with him, she would just be hurting him. she’s always been really honest here and i don’t think there’s anything to not like about her. it would be different if she kept on being his sex partner knowing he liked her, but she has no idea.

@jorari69 i agree. Lord knows if this was BL they(the ones who read both) might not feel that way or they want a specific type of female lead i guess-like a classic disney princess type maybe if that makes any sense. I kind of feel like there is a double standard when it comes to female characters compared to make character when it comes to personality traits in world of fiction.

I'm still learning and trying to understand the world of fiction and how people react through analysizing shit

gah the way he stares at her
i just want her to fall in love with him fast so she doesn’t break his heart too much
he’s also way too perf, so how cam she not like him
thanks for the update!!

Users who are viewing this thread