My Friend's Little Sister Has It in for Me! - Ch. 1.3 - My Friend's Little Sister is Only Annoying to Me

Contributor
So-so.

I will probably be annoyed with the other two girls, but eh, let's see how it go.

Dex-chan lover
She is like Helga pataki in hey arnold! She probably has you in cult at home but totally tsun when with you...

Dex-chan lover
Uhm, so whats mc's background again? Why is he looking for a job that require hard connection AS A HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT again?

Dex-chan lover
Lol this manga would be great if he doesn’t end up with any of the other girls, but instead a more proper one lol

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure I've seen this girl in a hentai somewhere... I wonder what the title is.

Supporter
There’s a very fine line between reading someone because you like them and being a bitch, and I’m pretty sure she’s crossed it

That warning come far too late since i've read the novel alrdy........

Dex-chan lover
So do they have some kind of romantic feeling toward MC or just pure bullying here?

Dex-chan lover
@SiKucing
Since you've read the novel, please spoil me (use the spoiler tag tho)
Is the MC a typical romcom wuss, or is that box at the very end indicative that he actually has a spine and can dish out at least a bit of punishment on the women who will be basically bullying him?

@Askorti

I've read the novel, and no he is not a typical wuss, he definitely dishes it back

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread