My Girlfriend Is a Zombie

@VooXoo Not everything has to be realistic to be good, the good points of those stories are NOT being bound to realism.
Not saying they made a good job in this manhua, tho, but you knew what you were buying with the tags & sinopse.

Excuse me, nani the fuck?
BCJ814U.png

To anyone who will read this, don't trust the title nor the manhua's cover, this is a harem, if you want a more fitting tittle for this, it should be something like "My harem girls are all zombies" or "My waifus are all zombies".
The story itself is plain, and in every single chapter there is hentai, so I advice you to read other manhuas if you come here for survival and post apocalypse theme.
Well if it's really this bad, nevermind the question above... let it be.

Just one question, please spoil me in this one regard: does the girl in original 5 chapters gets her consciousness back? If yes, with or without memories of ther adventures? Do they get to be / travel together after that?

Aggregator gang
Anyone who read the novel raws to the end, is the ending shit? I've read somewhere long ago that the ending was open-ended and lame. Or something to that tune.

This is just an opinion, but I think that the story would have been way better off if it wasn't a harem. The mc and his girlfriend had a nice dynamic in the beginning and I was really interested on how they would survive. Then this crapton of girls come out of nowhere that I dont care about and it just changes the feel of the entire thing. Great beginning, sub-par middle, and am no longer interested in the end.

Fed-Kun's army
@RussellMann
>This is just an opinion, but I think that the story would have been way better off if it wasn't a harem.
This is true for most harems.

Now, I hate harem. To me, it became sh*t. I unfollow. Authors just make good mangas and transform them into sh*t.
(sorry bad english)

I liked it at first but the harem just ruins the whole Ill turn my gf back to human start

Dex-chan lover
Just as I was going to check this out I see a gap in chapters never mind lol

this yuri shit... damn there is always one girl with yuri tendencies. that second girl basically fucking the first girl with the pretence of playing. and the first girl has no brain whatsoever

Users who are viewing this thread