My Home Hero - Vol. 17 Ch. 150 - Being a Family (Part 2 Finale)

Dex-chan lover
there's gonna be a part 3? tbh i'd be cool if there was a short epilogue and things ended here, but I guess there's that loose end of Kubo still being alive. It's bound to get crazy.
Also they should just tell the daughter the truth already, I doubt it'd be much of a shock after beating a cult.

Group Leader
Aight let's have a bit of a recap: apparently both of Kubo's arms gave out during 100 people due to muscle fatigue. he proceeds to kill at least 60 more. after of which he has a sword fight he was bound to win and then fights testuo. during this fight he had the energy to still dodge a bullet, sits down for roughly 20 minutes, gets alcohol set on fire ontop of his arm because a revolver exploded in his hand. puts out the fire and gets caught in an enhanced beartrap. gets more gasoline poured on him and a flare explodes on him. despite all that, he still had the energy to release the beartrap, get out not on fire, and escape 10 000 people searching for him.

yeah sounds plausible to me.

Fed-Kun's army
Aight let's have a bit of a recap: apparently both of Kubo's arms gave out during 100 people due to muscle fatigue. he proceeds to kill at least 60 more. after of which he has a sword fight he was bound to win and then fights testuo. during this fight he had the energy to still dodge a bullet, sits down for roughly 20 minutes, gets alcohol set on fire ontop of his arm because a revolver exploded in his hand. puts out the fire and gets caught in an enhanced beartrap. gets more gasoline poured on him and a flare explodes on him. despite all that, he still had the energy to release the beartrap, get out not on fire, and escape 10 000 people searching for him.

yeah sounds plausible to me.
He's the goat, simple as that

Dex-chan lover

yeah sounds plausible to me
He’s the kinda guy deathbattle fanatics all about. The “Kubo vs goku” guy 😭

Dex-chan lover
Wow thanks so much for the mass release. Seriously Kubo is insane. Despite all that happened to him in that day he survived and escaped. Forget trying to catch him. Move to a different country

You forgot the part where he throws a katana through smoke at least thirty feet away to hit Tetsuo right in the chest.

Users who are viewing this thread