My Home Hero - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - Mud Fight

Group Leader
Still trying to talk to the sniper, but we will continue to release the chapters as usual.
Issue resolved, chapter upload will resume as usual

- Home Hero Scans

I was really tense at first, but I can't stop laughing at fight between two middle-aged men pathetically suited for fighting.

Glad to see that awful version of the chapter replaced. The quality is excellent with the proper group. And that last comment at the very bottom of the last page is actually spot on. It's crazy how much better my experience became when I finally stopped going to Mangakalot. No broken chapters. No series under the wrong name. No lengthy downtimes. Comments that aren't all cringey copy paste meme garbage.

On topic of the series:
This is getting so tense. I've loved this series for it's Death Note-esque mind game plot, but it's getting really heated now. I remember seeing a comment a chapter or two back that there's at least a hundred chapter at the moment, so I'm really looking forward to where this could possibly go next.

Fed-Kun's army
Page 17: has -> have, is -> are.
Don't let snipers affect the quality of your own release.

Dex-chan lover
Hope the police come and Tetsuo can use self defence as an excuse.

Dex-chan lover
I think we can all agree that despite the serious situation, their blind cat fight was hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
This fight is the most realistic fight to ever come out of japan's manga industry. Probably.

Aggregator gang
Tetsuo should have more fighting experience because of all the times he has been beaten

Da hell? Why 46 and 47 were deleted? Oh well, good shit that I read it already. But still, what happened?

Users who are viewing this thread