My ID Is Gangnam Beauty

Dex-chan lover
So like that guy at the club needs to be dressed up in slutty women's clothes and paraded around the school wearing a sign saying "I am a stupid bitch who should never open my mouth". Pretty revolting the way the other guys and some of the girls just totally go along with him; culture can be really creepy.

Dex-chan lover
I relate so much to some of the things in this series. Also why is Kyungsuk the only decent dude, that also only sometimes? His dad can shrivel into a bean sprout and burn.

Dex-chan lover
@faiktheintelligent--in a word, no. Sure, there are issues of looks involved in both, but the feel is very different. Lookism is rather more over the top. I like both of them, although I've kind of hit a wall with Lookism lately

Dex-chan lover
Sunbae is growing on me. I know he's shallow but he's trying his best to understand mirae. I mean, Kyungsuk is still the best (by this series's low standards for men)

The student council guys were so effed up. Really toxic. And the mother's story really packs a punch. Its such a definitive scene. I have a feeling that whatever confrontation thats about to happen won't make much of a difference to the dad's outlook though.

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha!!! They wanted him to help out, they should have been careful what they wished for. I gotta hand it to him--some people pretend they're all about cutting through the BS but really they're just mean. But he's uncompromising with his own stuff too--he was confronted with new info about his dad, he processed it, he asked straightaway, he evaluated unflinching and bam! Out of there.
Unlike his dad who affects the abrasive style but under it he's just a hypocrite wimp who edits reality to avoid guilt.

Group Leader
I give up, MangaDex keep giving me SPDY failed something everytime I upload. I guess I can only upload at the office... Will be really thankful if someone would help me upload latest chapter (35) ?

Haaa, Kyungsuk discovering new feelings is somehow cute as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread