My ID Is Gangnam Beauty

i never watched korean dramas in my life, but i searched for the trailer for this webtoon, to see the cast only 'cause i have no intention watching this. As always the actors look nothing like the characters from the comic, Mirae should be a tall beauty with red hair, and Kyungsuk should be stoic and manly, yet they choose a anemic girly looking guy and a short plain girl... don't get me started on the acting... the dude can't act, he's ruining Kyungsuk's character. the ones who chose the actors are blind

i seriously can't wait for this kdrama to be aired jdjjddjdj ? i can already tell how great it's going to be.

WATCH OUT SOOAH-

i read whole manga in a day :D its amazing <3 but can u tell me how the reliese date is scheduled? i just cant wait ^^

OMG ! This was amazing ... I feel like a cliffhanger dont k w if the story ended or still going on .... I was like hooked to it non stop just coz the KDrama episode is taking ages to upload next episode
I was crying g on part of Mirae.... I'm so happy for her .... ??

I definitely knw Mirae feeling low self esteem is REAL no1 can fight this except urself .....
Even knowing this fact u cant escape it .... I salute to the writer the translator I have a huge respect to u ... I knw plastic surgery is not the end solution but loving it self is more Important then come any1 after tht .... and pls family members support is very imp plz dont let go of ppl like Mirae help them love them ..... ❤

I've been reading this masterpiece before the drama came out, and let me tell you this, Cha Eunwoo is the perfect Do Kyungsuk. He really fits the character, his expressions and his personality is quite similar to the character. He's very good at acting though this is his first main role. A proud AROHA here! And I liked the actress playing Mirae, she's also doing an amazing job.

And thanks to the translator of this manga I can enjoy this beautiful story

When does the translator usually upload a new chapter here? I can't wait for chapter 59 and so on. ??

BTW, thank you for uploading! ?

Here I am wondrin where are the rest of the chapters? But, I need to park on my bed & hoping for tom. ? love love love the story. To the author, keep it up. ?

Users who are viewing this thread