My ID Is Gangnam Beauty

Aggregator gang
The main leads are great and all, but lowkey my favorite character is based noona. The tan one. (Yoo Eun right?)

Now the important question: Would Kyungsuk still like her if she still was ugly? He knows how she looked before and he even said that she's ugly lolololo.

For a second I feared Kyungsuk wouldn't be able to do it before the end of the chapter.

Thank you so much for your hard work and the speedy releases!

Double-page supporter
Sigh...
I understand how mirae feel.
Low self esteem is hard to cure.

Let's not kid ourselves here. No matter how good you're on the inside. If you're ugly no one's going to be attracted to you romantically.
I'm not saying everyone should do plastic surgery, but at least we have to learn to make ourselves presentable.

Dex-chan lover
@Sakuratea I used to believe the only reason for plastic surgery to be done, was if it was necessary. Now, after reading this my opinion has changed.

Man this Webtoon is amazing. The raws are completed. The ending was perfect. I'm excited that they are making this into a K-Drama as well.

Sooah is really something! what kind of reaction was that after hugging him? seriously?

I'm confused, so she does not really like Kyungsuk - but wants the attention of all the boys and does not care for them, right? Or gets jealous when other girls get the attention? I don't understand her at all. She's manipulative but her motives are just too extreme - just bec the attention is not on her, she goes out and causes chaos. Gaaah.

jak

Contributor
I can't wait to watch the Kdrama of this. There are so many good webtoons that deserve shows.

Users who are viewing this thread