My ID Is Gangnam Beauty

Is there only 1 ep left ???? As in the summary its mentioned 69 total ??? I'm sad n confused

Group Leader
Wow. Amazing. 147383/10 would recommend. Mirae is definitely someone who deserves to be loved and kyungsik is the perfect guy to do it. It's so rare that I'm actually cheering for a male main lead

It's hilarious how big of a deal they make out of being locked in a bathroom stall. Even an elementary schooler could climb over the stall dividers, or crawl out from underneath. Anyone who actually gets stuck inside a bathroom stall with only a school desk holding the door shut must be an incredible, one-in-a-million, special kind of retard.

Rya

The pacing in this is perfect. There's always something going on to keep you hooked and the character development is unf, magnificent.

Fed-Kun's army
The story isn't anything special really. But it is fun to read. The pacing is really great. The story isn't no Citizen Kane or anything, But manages to keep me interested. It took me awhile to get used to how the MC looked in the earlier chapters as there was kind of a weird look. I don't know if it was done purposely to make it look like she's actually gotten Plastic Surgery. But wasn't tell later chapters that it started looking more normal. Her hair color I also felt got too bright at times and didn't fit with every other person's hair. I actually liked her style of hair and color before the surgery.

{Minor Spoilers}
I really like what they did for Sooah. I'm glad she didn't just turn into a mustache-twirling villain for the sake of it. I do feel that her backstory with everyone bullying her got to be a bit too much and kind of lost any believability. I like the idea that Sooah and Jeongbun ( The girl seen in 76 & 77) Become best friends and end up dating. I like the idea that Sooah that has always worried about guys and how they see her is actually not interested in them. Plus I love Yuri. I would love if we had gotten an entire story just based off of the Relationship between Sooah and Jeongbu.

Fed-Kun's army
@pato Right? These stories always make it seem like it's such a big deal. It's always weird to me when they start freaking out. Unless you have some form of trauma or something. Then it's kind of weird to be freaking out in a Stall. It's not like anything is gonna happen to you.

@SovietWeeb It's a big deal. Even though you can actually escape, outside there are a lot of people harassing you. You can't see outside, the sound usually is loud and tormenting. Also, its quite degrading to be dragged there. It's like a mob treating you like a sub human, and like you don't even deserve the most basical kind of respect. If you take a psychological perspective, one of the first things you learn as a child, is that a bathroom is a private, intimate place that no one else should violate. So, you are attacked in many levels with this type of bullying, in particular of you are taken to the opposite sex bath (like in these series). Would you try crawling under the door, or climbing over the wall in that situation?

Fed-Kun's army
@LaCondesa Yes, Defiantly. It probably differs person to person but I always just see it as comical in these stories. I do feel it's dumb that no student see's this and tells anyone or any teacher sees this. But oh well.

@LaCondesa Yeah, I grew up in a seedy neighborhood near a city so poor that the government generates too little revenue to run itself, so this kind of thing isn't exactly new. Neighborhood bullies are nothing compared to drug pushers and gangs made up of older kids armed with metal pipes and sharpened tree branches. I understand what you're saying, though. Some people do deal with harassment by retreating into themselves rather than expressing their frustration. And while I would never say that the victim is at fault for the actions of their tormenters, it still infuriates me when they make no attempt to seek justice.
edit: Just to clarify, I meant the city gov't, not regional or provincial or national.

@SovietWeeb For whatever reason, responsible adults don't exist in manhwa. That's just how it is.

I had higher expectations for this towards the beginning of the series, but it was definitely still an enjoyable read. Character development wasn't too rushed thankfully. Just wished there was more romance.

Users who are viewing this thread