My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - I decide what death is

Can someone spoil that euphemia gets free from that stupid ass vamipire bitch? Or does she die along with the vampire?

Double-page supporter
Can someone explain to me that if the japanese is death in this world, can they be revived back in japan?

Dex-chan lover
... if he killed her anticlimactically that would be a waste... but being tested... JUST KILL HER ALREADY!!

can someone tell me where this is in the light novel? I wan't to continue it there.

Aggregator gang
@mutsutakashi Yeah it doesn't make any sense, unless
not really a spoiler because this is just speculation but I'll tag it any ways. You know how it has already been established that the "gifts" one gets in this world is more akin to a curse and it is deliberately designed so that they amplify your character flaws, well... I don't believe the vampire woman is actually looking for a way to die, she is actually so terrified of death that she must actively seek out and prove that nothing can kill her, hence the reason for her attempt at figuring out how his power works and subsequently attempting to kill him. Even then, this is a really stupid plan if that's the case, but on the other, hand suicide bombing the city and potentially killing quite possibly the only one that can kill you if your wish really was to die is also very fucking stupid. It's probably just a case of bad writing as I haven't read the light novel. Personally I was under the impression (before she started carpet bombing the city) that she really did want to die and the "gift" she received prevented her from doing so and over the course of a long period of time this was supposed to erode at her sanity until she went axe murderer crazy as it would fit into the theme of be careful what you wish for.

Dex-chan lover
About vampire lady
being a sage puts you under a geas by the great sage, they are not allowed to commit suicide, so she is literally incapable of asking him to kill her, she has to mentally trick herself into thinking what she is doing isn't suicide in order to do it.

What happened to the guy in the 2nd to last panel on page 15? Was he killed by MC by decapitation or something else?

Dex-chan lover
this girl has the will power of a goddess if she can be so casual beside our MC

Dex-chan lover
x8.png

x25.png
these are kinda.. hot? :>
... and she's back to being a subordinate minion again.

Poor president/mayor guy
he's just doing his best as a civil servant.

Double-page supporter
haha, He didnt even get to transform.. Thats how insignificant he was.

Ah yeah, sage destroying her own city.. sounds about right. She also has this really lame reason for fighting the MC like this.
If I remember the WN
She bitches after her bombardment how disappointed she is the MC cant kill her. Even tho shes too scared to meet him face to face and find out.

Damn, I feel bad for Euphemia, has her village destroy then gets enslaved and mind controlled by the guy doing it. When she finally s free of that, she gets enslaved and turned AGAIN.

Dex-chan lover
okay thats just rude killing mid transformation is like kicking a guy in the balls mid monologue levels of rude

Users who are viewing this thread