My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - A cruel world that only rewards …

Contributor
@Red225 He built the tower when he was young, left instructions to the kingdom on how to keep it powered, and put himself in suspended animation in case the tower needed to be repaired before the Demon King was killed.

tf dude, at least give us some plot. Right before i'm expecting some good development he's just killed it away. It's a nice manga, and i'll come to read it again but MC just keep killing everyone and i'm expecting to be at least MC explain that he already killed the devils to him. Well it might rise another flag and unecessary to add another person to the party, but seriously...

Dex-chan lover
why would he complain about MC getting past his traps? he's using his ability to do it so why would that be cheating? he's just a bad loser

Dex-chan lover
@Waifuhunter101 : 'clearly' what he meant is that he doesn't hunt people down to kill them

just that they are the one who keep coming to him, and since they have chosen death why wouldn't he oblige

It really doesn't matter if he destroys the tower and wakens the demon lord. with one word and the demon lord is bye bye.

Dex-chan lover
So if her powers work based on her beliefs, what if he killed her beliefs? She'd just be powerless right?

Wow... isnt that on the same level as telling truck kun to go explode before he runs over you to take you on an isekai?

Dex-chan lover
Every time I see the MC saying the D word, I "hear" CDI Ganon's voice... Please somebody tell me I'm not the only one that has this issue...

@jmikeg he already killed the devil several chapters ago. They decided not to tell anyone else to avoid too much of a commotion.

Users who are viewing this thread