My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 52

@TrapCard113 I hope the reverse harem theme comes in so we don't end up with second lead syndrome
but probably not and it's gonna be kinda disturbing- polyamorous relationships during current times

welp... that’s what i get from reading the comments

Anyway, thank you so much for the chapter! 🥰 i love this chapter so much bc of chunyoung’s advice, i guess it’s a perspective that i never rly thought about. So gooood

haha
everyone panicking over jiho being the ml while im here crying over the ending

Fed-Kun's army
wow that was... beautiful??? and poignant??? like he's so right... didn't think of it that way. didn't expect him to go "hey your parents are human and make mistakes too" fdlaljk THAT'S VERY NICE (i mean that's not all he said but ya know!!!) HE'S SUCH A GOOD BEAN I LOVE HIM

afsdljklk white hair dude... u ok lmao what was going on in that panel hahahah

thank you for the update!

@goldfish178
I understand what you all meant that you couldn’t understand why Dani would end up with silver hair later but I assure you, you would totally understand when we get to the part where silver hair opens up his feelings.
I’ve read the novel up to the latest English translation. I was team Chunyoung at first but jumped ship to team Jiho when I found out about what he’s been through with his feelings for Dani and all the things he did for her.
So don’t dismiss it as Chunyoung is the only one who deserves to be the ML coz this is just the start of the story. Many more things will happen later. 😉

I love this story’s meaningful messages so much!
There will be more meaningful messages from other characters too like from Jooin and from an antagonist. So excited for them!

BF
Dani will have a boyfriend later (her first love) not among the four heavenly kings.

IF SHE STILL ENDS UP WITH THAT GUY IN NOVEL... WE WILL MAKE PETITIONS!!! 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Dammit I know I said last chapter that I’m definitely team Jiho but bitch. I’m eating my own goddamn words rn. Idk who to ship

Once again chunyoung is making me waver. I don't know who to choose between him and Jiho. They both seem like they're good for Dani. I still need to see how the rimance blooms though maybe then i can decide

I really hope chunyoung is endgame... he’s so good for her and they build off of each other in such a nice, supportive way.

Wow, Chunyoung's advice and kind words are exactly what I needed to hear right now. Thank you for the update.

Users who are viewing this thread