My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 57

They freak me out but at the same time, they are so dams funny T_T.
I love the blue-haired guy, but Ru-da is also really sweet. I hope the gang gets back together but let her be friends with Ru-da because he has a positive influence on her, and they are becoming friends.

My heart aches everytime i see Chunyoung:") My lovely babyy, why is it not you? I never felt this way with second lead or something, but towards Chunyoung... I feel really hurt, my god i'm being too extra here 😂 My tears fell too 🤣

I can't stop laughing at everything Jiho does. Like, those fucking texts. And his freaky face when he appears behind the door.

They cut the text exchange from the novel where Dani asks if Jiho's not mad at her because he keeps advising her to run away but Jiho being Jiho says he's really pissed off and is telling her to run because she's dead if he sees her. And then he's like, "Haha let me enjoy your last frantic attempt." 🤣 This guy, lmao.

Group Leader
the audacity of chunyoung. how dare he be that attractive while commanding her to come wtf

No boi Dani is precious cinnamon roll of cinnamon rolls 😫

Thank you so much for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
*sweats* Dani child. Lol I understand her thoughts though. With her parents too, she still feels like she's not part of the world so she can't rely on anyone except herself. It was a good change of pace for her to make friends outside of them in her class. Phew
Also the drama never ends hmm? XD
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
this is comedy gold hahahah that principal office though smart trick

Users who are viewing this thread