My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 59

All that arrogance is going to come back to bite you, like you could just replace her entire friend group that she's known for years.

Aggregator gang
Ru-Da..... Dude..... I feel like you mean well and are feeling kind of jealous, but just cause you kissed a guy doesn't mean you should lose your head!!
Getting rid of the competition is not a cool way to try to make Dan-I like you 😤

I mean ruda isn’t wrong tho... but so is blue boy, she did try and he shouldn’t have said that considering, as he said it himself, they know each other for not that long. But I do understand his pov, the girl he likes is constantly troubled and the reason seems to always be bc of them so he tried to do something but there’s boundaries and he need to understand that.

Lol I see the comments that feel bad for Ru-da and I just can’t relate. At this point I want him eliminated from the plot completely. I hate when new characters come out of nowhere and think they actually matter.

But the story’s great, thanks for translating! :)

Chunyoung ftw!! I’m so glad he didn’t back down 🤩 I ship him with Dani lol thank you for updating!! You all are the best

Fed-Kun's army
ru da was fine but him stepping in matters and a 3 yr relationship he wasnt part of is 😬😬
if ru da truly wished the best for mc, he would have let mc cope and process her own thoughts rather than falsely speaking for her
its not that ru das wrong, but that he did this not out of concern but maliciousness for mcs friend group. mc has the right to speak for herself.

yesssss chunyoung put ruda in their place!!!! you might be a cute blushing mess in front of dani but acting like this to her friends is not okay. dont cross the line kid

Double-page supporter
No wonder someone is chasing this blonde guy. He's obviously a fucking criminal piece of shit. Kill the cunt. Or hand him over to the guys chasing him. Either way, get rid of that filthy piece of shit.

That's right. Don't cross the frickin line, Ruda! You were cute back then.. But you crossed the line. You don't do that to my ship! 😤

Ru-daaa what are you even doinggg you cant just replace a whole group with yourself just because you like her why do you even want to separate her with her friends thats psycho behavior

Users who are viewing this thread