My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 65

Bahahaha I love her so much. It's quiet...too quiet. Of course he's the mysterious rank 0 no one has ever talked about before!

Aggregator gang
So is Eunhyang really the rank 0!? Or is that just what's going around the rumor mill?? 🤔
Also, that wrestling move.... I love Yeoryeong so much 😂😂😂

Am I the only that doesn't really like Dan-I right now though? Like why is she still talking to ru after everything that happened previously and why is she STILL not realizing how overboard they are because it's a novel, her ignoring this is going to not end well. And I read some spoilers and man I hope they are not true

Ruda never committed anything atrocious against Dan-I and he was even the person who made her realize that making friends isn't an audition. In Dan-I's view, he is nice. Also the protagonists' actions are 'overboard' for us, since the common sense of the average people doesn't apply to those rare beings. The kids are THAT overprotective of Dan-I and its not a minus for me.

Ah, that move reminded me of Library Wars. The nostalgia...(A shoujo action manga with a MC that loves pulling German Suplexes. Idk how good I would consider it now, but it's special to me because that was one of my first mangas...)

Dex-chan lover
like how Dan-i mindset for all this is just
979.png

EUNHYUNG BEST BOY.

Im so tired of fangirls not seeing your worth and whining about other male lead, in my inso novel, you will be my male lead instead <3 i love best boy. I seriously am rooting for him and Dan I, if not, he can just be with me 😗

Btw, the messages took me back quite a bit, did i wrote a spoilery comment and didn't put spoiler tag on it ? Im pretty sure im doing my best not to do that. And i'll try to do just that.

and fangirls stop whining about Chunyoung possibility of not being the nations end game, and stop being a hater to a character in a manhwa that barely has solo scenes on his own and has his thoughts hidden most of the times. There are countless ways this manhwa might end up as they have the ways to deviate from the original story.

What im saying just enjoy the fucking ride and stop saying the same damn thing. Its chapter 65 and there barely a progress on dan i's side and yall poppin ?

Group Leader
ik who she ends up with, but i'd be fine if dan-i ended up with any of them. they're all so funny LOLOL

@TrapCard113

I swear at least everyone looks like they’d suit her but the story boils down to
He likes her the longest/ from the start
When she gets together with her friends brother he gets depressed because he didn’t say anything about his feelings.
He ends up with her because he really liked her more but didn’t say anything until it was too late.
This boy is a good boy but he can’t express himself is what’s hurting me, he really likes her a lot but he doesn’t say anything and would rather stay silent and get hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread