wtfffffffffff
noooooooo
I ship her with them all
but my real ship goes to chunyoung and eun jiho

fr I sometimes ship her with chunyoung the most
and other times I ship her with eun jiho T~T

but rn I feel like eun jiho is the most suitable for her 🤔

I was wondering when Lee Mina would show up in the manhwa

Thank you so much for all of the updates!!!! 3 chapters in less than 2 days 😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ B L E S S

@kualipanas261 ikr. He's like a breath of fresh air in that world of cliché people. Just a straight forward guy to the girl he likes. (none of that Dan-i notices sadly)

HmmmmKayyyyyy.
I see you Jiho! U thought I wouldn't notice you eyeing my girl! That wasn't some 'she my friend so I gotta look out' kinda eyeing. I know exactly what u thinking and I'm here for it!

Double-page supporter
Tbh if Ruda wants a chance he needs to confess first and then try wooing her because she's deflecting all of his advances even though he's laying it on so thick.

Just The rehearsal has me all riled up .. seriously the play is going to be sooo dramatic with yeoreong and the others 😂😂😂😂

To be honest, this is probably the first manhwa that I will be okay whoever Dan I end up with, not because I don’t care but because I like every ships in this manhwa.

Man.. even if it’s cliche, i still love it! 💕

Thank you for the update!

Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I love ru-da so much. I'm so scared she'll go away againn askdfjhajkdhfjkads why does this have to be so heart-wrenching asjdfhakjhsdfj

Lol this is so funny. I can't wait to see her friends react to the drama. I can already sense a whole lot of vinegar in the air! XD

Thx for the chapter!

@perxeus lol

she’s just a friend that is mentioned a lot in the novel haha but get ready in the next couple of chapters cuz the crazy drama with someone else start!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread