My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 73

With this we could totally get a Yuri final, but I know this isnt this time of manhwa.
Btw, remeber when at the begining Yeoryeong say that she and Dan had a fight before the school year. We ever get what happened then?

Dex-chan lover
You go Dani
Dani may be a little flaky but she's a good person. Has a heart of gold
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
Now on to the moment of

[Tell the whole class what just happened]
🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
I am beginning to suspect that, one of these days, I am going to find my wife the K-drama addict watching this story on TV. It's definitely good enough to get there.

I think that it's the girl sitting with Yeoryeong right now. She did leave at the perfect time to get the phone call and she could've given the other girl Yeoryeongs number.

Double-page supporter
While my Yuri sense is tingling, I'm pretty sure this is the author's way of ending the homoerotic subtext

...by confirming Yuri as the snake *badum-tss*

Double-page supporter
DAN-I SAY "I LOVE YOU" BACK SAY IT BACK also damn so it wasn't the stranger girl IT MUST BE YURI I stg

I think Dan-I's new friend just got amazed with her. ❤❤❤

I think yhe Dan-I look alike is the culprit.

Fed-Kun's army
Its obvious its Yuri, the girl sitting next to her (dunno how she got her number tho). Read back when she got back into the bus. She expected Yeoryeong would feel gloomy about it but still hide her surprise when the situation quickly resolved before she come back.

Aggregator gang
this is just my guess but maybe yeoryeong mentioned co-ed school because the girl might have come to get her number on behalf of other guys from her school?

Dan-i say it backkkk :((

is the author setting up a reconciliation scene for later if Yuri comes in between Dan-i and Yeoryeong and Dan-i actually starts putting up a fight in earnest to stay next to the gang? So far, it's always been Dani's fear of leaving them that keeps her wary about holding onto them too tightly, but I feel like Yuri might just force her to face the strength of her attachment to her friends again.

Also Yuri. God, Yeoryeong best child, I wish you could make nice girl friends in your own class :( Seeing Dan-i have healthy relationships in her own class makes me really wish Yeoryeong had that going for her as well :(

Dex-chan lover
A) Yuri was the original Dan-I who the MC replaced memorywise but not existence wise

B) Yuri is on purpose mimicing Dan-I via acting out even the guestures

But it is good to know she didnt give her number to a complete stranger, makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread