My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 79

I love how split the community is about Ru-da 😂
I really like the little goblin as a character just please don't date Dan-i 😬

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't know how anyone could root for the blonde boy. There's limit to how much someone can disregard a person's personal space without being a total creep. And he's way over just using a limit break.

why do I hear ban yeoryeong thinking "omae wa mou shindeiru" lmaooo

also!!! thank you for the triple update translators!!!!

I really love Ru Da because at the end of the day Dan-i is significantly more comfortable and open with him than anyone else, and he is actually way more considerate of her feelings than the rest of her harem as he's never had to have a confrontation to notice and address how she feels. From his perspective too, they're bad friends who Dan-i is uncomfortable opening up to, and she seems to feel burdened by her friendship with them, while they're all caught up in their own BS (especially around their personal crushes for and obsessions over her). The insane jealousy everyone has over her being capable of being friends with/close to other people is hilarious but also not normal, which is probably part of why all of her current classmates, who know what chill is, are shipping her with Ru Da so much.

I have a terrible case of rooting-for-rival in like basically every series, but at the end of the day I like Ru Da better for how he forces the dynamics between characters to be reevaluated than for being a love interest. He's mean to the harem but he's also not wrong. It's long past time the boys started really trying to shoot their shot, and quite frankly, her taking a confession at face value benefits everyone after her, even the first confessor who will inevitably get shot down.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MYY
GOD

NOW THE ONE REAL QUESTION, IS RUDA REALLY A GIRL OR IS IT A BOY????????🤔

oh shit, i got my 2nd nosebleed of the day

noo guyssss, ruda is a boy =(
its just that dan-i thinks ruda is a girl bc he's too pretty

Dex-chan lover
Lol the play was so much funnier than I even imagined Lololol also.. Hells going to break looseee
Many thanks

After all this time, she still refers to her as a he LOL

Thanks for the massive updates!

Users who are viewing this thread