My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 80

@Siikalahna self-delusion is a hardcore drug, and she is deeply wrong genre savvy while believing that she is genre savvy. Because she has seen the tropes of generic school drama webnovels in action in her life, she thinks that all the tropes that apply to the genre are in action, so she (in)consciously dismiss any inconsistency that doesn't align with the imaginary webnovel she thinks she is living on.

@ Lequinni In one of the past few chapters I'm pretty sure they said that they needed a male and female couple to be partners for the princess carry thing. It makes no sense why she'd believe Ruda is still a girl even though he offered to be her partner and stated something along the lines of "you need a male partner don't you?" Unless she didn't hear that at all or maybe it was a mistranslation. I don't know since I haven't checked out the raws, but this whole thing has dragged on for far too long.

This. This. Is now a sticker. And you goddamn know what panel I'm talking about.

@vaneatas
dan-i thinks ru-da is a girl posing to be a guy. obviously, regardless of whether is a guy or a girl pretending to be a guy, ru-da would be a "male partner" and volunteer to go up to the stage as a "male participant." a case "oh but if ru-da was a girl a mistake should've been made or ru-da wouldve hesistated more" isnt impossible either, both because ru-da is too smart to make that kind of mistake and because its definitely been long enough for ru-da to get used to "acting" as guy (in the case of ru-da actually being a girl)

Ngl if I was her and I thought that lee ruda is a girl and heard "havent u considered that lee ruda likes u" coming out of jiho's mouth I'd have goosebumps and kinda disgust O_O I mean she's a girl (or at least that what I'd be thinking) *shiver

There's a limit to how dense you can be. Remember density is a key trait of female leads

Fed-Kun's army
They really cleaned her face thoroughly for her. Lol!!
Thank you so much for these updates!

@ChiChidi
It's not about being homophobic. I don't like girls as a girl that's my preference is it wrong to have my own preference? :)

It is not that having a preference is wrong. It is the reaction you are having towards someone of the same sex being interested in you that is wromg, that is homophobic @roofy2004

@ChiChidi
No one can be certain of what's wrong and what's right. What you think is wrong you'll still find people who are approving it, and what you think is right you'll also find people who are against it. So calling people in such names as a way of making them look evil isn't the answer. If someone is against your ideology just ignore it or try to know why they're against it.

@Roofy2004 Those are the words of foolish and/or evil people. If you ignore people doing or saying bad things that could hurt people, do you think the world would have ever gotten better for anyone? We would still be living in the old ages.
I am not going to try and know why you are homophobic. Because it is rather obvious. It is easily noticed that you are a very close minded individual who doesn't like to see outside of their own bubble. Someone who would rather close their eyes and ignore bad behaviour around them, rather than open them and... actually do something against it.

All this I got from your last comment. I sincerely hope that when you grow up you will have outgrown your current mindset.

Users who are viewing this thread