My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 84

the novel is finished and you can easily know who is the endgame if you google for spoilers, but please dont drop it just because you were disappointed, this is a wonderful manhwa with amazing art and story and its not only about the romance so please try to give this a chance even if you are unhappy with the endgame couple ❤

Double-page supporter
Ru-da come on man be a decent person pls

I mean my favorite's yeoryong's hot brother but you're in second place

Nah, nah -- y'all can't be ganging up on my homegurl now :-/ ...It's time to start throwing hands oooooohh

Thx for another chapter!! <3

I wanna forget whatever rumor they have and enjoy some abs :(( anyone know what chapter is bro’s abs? its been so long...

Dex-chan lover
Oh for a second I was drawing a blank but in hindsight she's totally being framed for that shady website.

Surprised Ruda wasn't the first to jump in and defend her against the rumours.
And come on Dani.. Really? 😑, you've felt with this for 3 years and know how these kind of web novels go, how can you not realise what rumours they're talking about?

Dex-chan lover
@doradora
Yeah I think the ruda thing was the final plot point to cement Dan-i's son's craziness. There were small instances in the story already that hinted at it but the ruda thing was the final nail in the coffin

THOSE BISHES-
When I have no idea I just ask (INTP me lol not updated with the last news) ... so could you ask? :)

this is the first time i am actually mad/sad about a cliffhanger.. GIVE ME MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Users who are viewing this thread