My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 91

Oh HH i seeee

By yeoryeong meaning " i dont want to see you again " is the exact same as " i dont want to see you hurt while you're by my side " is what i presume and i fking sure that blonde boy i (forgot) his name gonna find the person who took the shot and the rumors to beat the sht out of him

I was actually super scared and confused before I read the comments. I really really really hope y'all are right.

after reading the comments, im relieved that what she meant was different. but still the classic misunderstanding drives me crazy

WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLDDDD UPPPPP, THIS IS YEORYEONG WE'RE TALKING ABOUT, SHE'S PURPOSELY DISTANCING HERSELF FROM DAN I TO NOT CAUSE HER PAIN, THAT HAS TO BE IT!! T_T

unless they really changed something from the webnovel, this is just dan-i's imagination. what a dick move to leave off at a cliffhanger like that. although i guess it does hammer in how worried dan-i is about her relationship with BYR.

GASP my heart
But I bet it is a plot she and the 4 heavenly guys made to catch the meanie who's hurting Dan-i 🥺

when you realize that last sentence says a lot cause Bam-I is actually gonna go Poof

I'm so frustrated with this repeating cycle 😩. Someone spreads a rumour about Dan-I, everyone instantly beliefs it, Dan-I can't say anything to defend herself or clear up the misunderstanding, the 4 heavenly kings come to the rescue just in the nick of time, nobody apologises to Dan-I. I understand how Yaeryoung feels, her and Dani-I have been through these scenarios countless times, yet Dan-I always leaves her in the dark, which she might think is selfish. You'd think that they'd be able to get over such petty misunderstandings at this point 🤔

Okay for those who needs to know what happens,,,,, spoiler alert
it's just her imagination! Nothing big

Users who are viewing this thread