My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 95 - Inso's Law Ch.95

Group Leader
MC BEING EPIK THO
LMAO YURI'S FACE

ALSO JIHO TO THE RESCUE (i forgot his name wtf)

Fed-Kun's army
I had a feeling from the start of the chapter that she’d try to push dani down the stairs but luckily jiho came in time.
Also “just what is it you believe in that makes you so strong” seems like what the villain would say after being beaten by the protagonist in shounen manga lmao

Oh thank you!!! That went so much better than I even hoped! Go Dan-I for sticking up for yourself!!!!!

Damnnnn right on time boy!!!!!! But still, I would’ve liked to see something more from our FL, like a slap or some shyt but yknow that biatch might just go cry off and make things worse. It’s good she just chose to ignore it, those kind of betches live for the attention and to see you suffer after all.

To the rescue! And just in time too. I was afraid she really was gonna get pushed and it would prolong this even futher.

Aha, so that's it. So she has a crush on Ji-ho (silver hair) and is likely aware that Ji-ho likes Dan-I. So out of jealousy, she tries to isolate and remove Dan-I and try to insert herself into the group so that she can get Ji-ho to like her.

Overall, how wonderful of Dan-I. Absolutely love her. She was nearly overtaken by the rumors, but having the support of her friends is what makes her able to stand so strong. And like she said, if they believed in such petty rumors, then they weren't really her friends at all.

Dani didn't give a single fuck, lol. "Why? Do you have a secret identity?" always made me laugh even in the novel. If you remember back in chapter 89, Baek Yeomin apologized to Dani for the things she said about her and Yeoryeong back in middle school, hence Dani's belief in the possibility that Yuri wanted to apologize to her as well.

Also: Jiho... show them why you're best boy in the coming chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I have been waiting so long for this bitch to go down. Finally it's starting to happen.

hHHHH JIHO THANKS FOR COMING and thank your very much for the translationsss~~

What a psycho. I love how she projects her own insecurities on Dan-I and is then offended when it turns out that Dan-I isn't how she imagined at all. At this point I think the girl needs to go see a professional.

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread