My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 2 Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
ppl are so rude!!! hope they call that girls number and grill her!!!

Dex-chan lover
Lmao Yeoryeong is mad in love with homegirl Dan-I

Also, fuck everyone else that isn't a direct friend of FL, they're all trash

Aggregator gang
What a terrible girl! To ask for Yeoryeong's number for something like that!? Seriously!? ARGH!!!! She's a failure of a woman!! She brings shame to our whole gender 😡
Thanks for the chapter :D

Ahhhh, Yeoryeong can't lie that "she has a boyfriend" because she wants to say "she has a girlfriend" but she wants the girlfriend to be Dan-I for real. AHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
Uhm, why would you give a stranger your number? Who cares thier gender? And hasnt she ever heard of blocking?

@eng1 People exchange contacts as a way to expand their friendship circles all the time. It's not uncommon. People are more likely to share social media names nowadays, but exchanging phone numbers is not completely out of fashion.

Double-page supporter
would be a slap in the face if it turns out to be yuri instead lmaoo

I ship every pair in this webtoon, but darn if the Yeoryeong/Dani ship doesn't always hit me in the heart every time. I just really want to see Yeoryeong happy. If only poly was a route in webtoons lol....ah

Dex-chan lover
@bimbim85 They do when they are introduced by someone or spend some time talking with a person. Not random person from the street

What if the person who texted her is yuri and the girl who asked her for the number is innocent???? Lmao idk

Their friendship is just so heartwarming!! Everyone treasures and looks out for each other 🥺

And, Yeoryeong was like a puppy when she waved to Dan-I. So cute!

I feel like it's Yuri . Like Yuri is just using ban like everyone else -_- it's sad that ban can only trust Dan-I and the boys

This chapter is so rare,... its so rare to have this moments,.. Ji ho actually acting like a male lead, and Ju In tactics,, and Yeoryeong's actual feelings (and when Dan-i is not around)

I love this (honestly,, I hope we get more of this)

I really hope its Yuri who sent the text, and Meanwhile I hope the other girl calls and some "Yuri" happens ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

How nice would it be if Dani introduced Hyehil and Mina to Yeoryeong so they could all be friends and Yeoryeong would have female friends other than Dani.

But nah, author says let's not do that, it'd solve too many problems all at once.

Users who are viewing this thread