My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 2 Ch. 89

@Elyursi same TTTT I was like « well, what if that person alone did and will do more good to the world than these five people » but then again the whole thing is about killing in the end, so is there really a good choice?

Dex-chan lover
Is this a set up? Is that girl is still talking bad about Yeoryeong and spreading rumours, they're trying to make it look like Dan-I and her are friendly and conspiring against Yeoryeong?

It is pretty weird that girl is trying to look like Yeoryeong but Dan-I can talk to whoever she pleases even if they are an old bully. Besides wouldn't it be suspicious and obvious someone is setting Dan-I up with the user name and now convenient pictures of her and an old bully. They must really think Dan-I is dumb, after all these years suddenly she wants to attack her best friend out of the blue?

God dammit I’m soo fucking heated. I truly wish this was an honest apology, and I’m sick of people jumping to conclusions based on pictures. Why not let someone explain themselves or why put them in situations that they have to. It’s not your life, it’s not your relationship and it’s not your business.

AHHHKJGGIUGKHGKHG man i swear to good if it’s another set up (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

thanks for the update!!

smart devices were a mistake

the internet was a mistake

i just want them to be happy ;__;

I think the apology was sincere and a random ahole from their school saw them together and was like ☕️when there was none

This is just theory basing on how story goes with it's obvious clues. It's not a spoiler since I'm not aware if what I will say is true or not.

Based on what I saw so far. Most likely person who made the photo is the person who accused Dani back there in the class. Most likely she is also the culprit for the whole anticafe thing. The culprit most likely found out about the girl who bullied/spread rumours about Yeoryeong and culprit found out that the girl wanted to apologize. Culprit most likely stalked Dani and later told the girl where she is. When they met Culprit took photo, and most likely will share it or post it and then use it to 'prove' that the rumors were true.

Tbh, i thought the girl was being sincere in her apology. If she was sincere, it would bring in a whole lot of complexity, I think. She said that thinking back, she didn't understand why she hated Yeoryeong so much and why she did all that - if it was sincere and not a lie, doesn't that mean that she was 'compelled' to? She's the one that did it, but how much of the emotions that led her to do it was hers, if she herself doesn't understand why she did all that? Obviously the rules of internet novels has had influence on the main characters and their specs, but does it influence the emotions of the minor characters to lead to cliche situtions like the protagonist being bullied???

If so....what does that mean for Dan-i, who has suffered so much but in reality it all could have been because of Inso's Law? would she be more hurt or feel despair due to the added evidence that everything in this world is fake, or be less hurt, because it was all 'predestined' and there was nothing she could do about it? Regardless , her trauma from everything that has been done to her remains.

theres no way she wasnt a bait. it was suspicious how she was looking around before approaching dani but i thought her 'apology' was real

@Elyursi @Vananna

I think the difference for me is that, if the fat guy on the bridge was willing to sacrifice himself to save the other people, then he'd just jump off himself. But the one person tied to the tracks can't pull the lever to switch the track. So if you have to/do push the guy, you're forcing him to sacrifice himself when he's already decided he wants to live instead. With the person on the tracks, you don't know if they're willing to die or not, so as far as you know they're fine with it. Man, I'm having trouble verbalizing it, but imo it's worse to harm someone when you know they're not willing

Dex-chan lover
The season endings are strange lol
I know it's based off a continuous series... Beginning and ending of arcs make for good seasons... But stopping in the middle of an arc!!! The cliff hangerrr
Ignore me I'm just complaining lolol
Many thanks

I have a feeling another rumor is gonna spread about her hanging out with people that hate Yeoryeong

But either way AHHH what a way to end the season 😭

Users who are viewing this thread