My Life as an Internet Novel

I apologize on behalf the idiots who repost and i thank you for your endless patience with us,I really enjoy this manga and I’d hate to see it being stopped cus of some dummies,thank you for the releases💕💕

A bunch of pathetic a**holes desperately seeking likes and a following on Instagram. You do do know that groups drop projects because of these actions right? Readers loose out on great stories and these groups are pretty much translating in vain when you turn around in post their hard efforts on Instagram.

I wonder if there’s is a way for readers to deal with this on our own. We could probably report this to Instagram without alerting the author & leave negative comments discouraging others from supporting these Instagrammers.

This is one of the best works of this gender, and the translation has being so professional and clean, please guys don't stop ;A;

If scan teams get in trouble because you idiots keep reposting and we poor broke readers who can't afford nor read korean can no longer read this because of your inconsideration, greed for clot/followers, and stupidity. Just wow. Like does reposting give you a moment? Did it feel good to risk readers reading material and for scan teams to drop their work cause your idiocy might alert the author? Get a life. Some of us here just wants to read a good story and enjoy it.

I hope you know what you are. We actual readers time again and again suffer when the scan teams are forced to stop their work due to PEOPLE LIKE YOU spreading the content on social media. Unless your illiterate. You should understand why everyone is asked to not let this get out nor repost on other sites! Your not even the scan teams who payed and translated this just to provide us actual fans a reading material. And somehow u think its okay to repost and without permission and respect for their rules?! Screw you.

@fleta Word of advice from someone who did fansubbing and scanlation for many years: That is the internet. It's going to happen. You just have to accept there are a lot of people who either don't care or are looking to make a quick buck from adclicks. Basically every single thing that gets posted on MD gets scraped and reposted on dozens of Chinese aggregator sites by their bots. Not to mention you yourself are reposting the original authors material here ;)

And the internet being the internet, these sorts of reactionary uploads merely stoke the fires of trolls to do it more. It's counterproductive.
That said, keep up the good work, this is a fun series and interesting twist on "isekai".

There's so much updates in this masterpiece. Im blessed
So please don't stop, translator team, my bunch of angels 😭

Dex-chan lover
i might be a jerk, sometime, maybe not just sometime. in my eyes reverse harem doesnt come good with me, before i start this, will this be worth reading?

You can't make me cry then laugh the next chapter dammit.

I like this story.

SCIENCE FACT!

It is true that blonde hair is a recessive gen, however it is still possible for an asian parent to have a blond child, as long as the parent have those recessive genes in their DNA, that means having a blond ancestor in their family.

So pretty much "R" is dominant - "r" is recessive

Asian parent 1 Rr: they have dark hair but have the possibility to have a blond child
Asian parent 2 Rr: same as above

The possibility for them to have a blond child is 25%, same with eyes.

@ispcizero3rd you should read it. It's one of the best isekai right now. The friendships are way more fleshed out than the romance is so I don't think the reverse harem will bother you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread