My Life as an Internet Novel

Double-page supporter
so many conflicts, makes me wonder how close a major climax is

also choi yuri is my backstabber suspect

@Hotaru6 based on the way it's going id say 0%, everything so far follows exactly what's in the novel. Which sucks because the guy i thought looks best with Ham Donn-i wont get with her 🤧

God I hope this manga doesn’t end the same way the novel does or I’m just gonna get my heart broken again

Yo this part is too funny but still kinda sad. Why she reject him like that like dang.

Also: THEY WERE WATCHING OH! HOLY! ON THE FREAKING TV. LOLOLOL

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dan-I ends up with Jiho, and at one point she dates Yeoreong's brother. I'm stillsad that she didn't end up with Chunyoung tho, cause he is best boy. Also, there'ssome dimensionhoping that goes on at one point which is interesting.
And a class fight. That'sall the spoilers I got for you today :)

Oh God, i found this on a whim and fell in love. I read some spoilers here in the comments that talk about who she ends up with and it makes me wanna cry and quit T^T but I won't quit, its too good. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Thank you translators <3

Fed-Kun's army
That’s kind of freakish you know, preference & ideology has nothing to do with whom you fall in love. It can be anyone. You never know whom you’d start to like and yearning for a relation more than just being friends, you won’t even realize when it even initiated. Ham Dan-i’s inferiority-complex towards Ban yeor is completely dominating this story and affecting a lot of events in this narrative. Tbh I wish Ham dan-i shouldn’t even have existed in this the novel world. She‘S unable To accept herself being a part of that world and being a member of the “four heavenly Kings” friend circle, the moment she’d accept herself being with em, everything will be fine and will be the end of the story. She’s pathetic for someone comparing herself to Something far better than her and can’t accept her own flaws & attributes. Her self-deprecation Will be the death of her, she better disappears from that dimension/space or whatever short of place she thinks it to be. Completely ignoring the fact she has her own charisma and individuality, her woeful predisposition Towards otherworldly beauties, preconceived notion of her being completely unable to fit with them is the most rueful thing I can get a grip of here. Judging everything on for their visage, stature and great physique but not for who they’re are. The MC surely is PATHETIC. Fuk off already, hurting yourself and hurting your surrounding unconditionally and yet being Naive ASS Is getting on my nerves.

This webtoon starts off funny and interesting, but by Chapter ~50 it devolves into bog standard uncomfortable Korean drama. Male eye candy fights over FMC, while she stands around making painful expressions and refusing to take any kind of action to resolve conflicts.

Dropped.

honestly feel so bad for jiho-- dani is RUTHLESS LMAO she didnt even reject him properly- lowkey implied that she'd rather get cancer than have him like her X_x
just imagine how much that would've hurt o o f

@birdious i thought it was
because she views herself as a side character, she might have thought it was like the car accident thing that's like a death flag or something, since she's not "supposed" to be in that situation where she receives a confession

Anyone got hookups for the Novel? I want to read the novel for this but the NovelUpdates translations stop at chapter 10. And Id try to brute force Google translate read through the novel if I just knew how to get to the raws.
DM this stan pls. (I dont mind buying the Org. Novel)

@birdious it's what @hightide said.
Dani still thinks Jiho is Yeoryeong's male lead so in Dani's mind, any girl he likes before Yeoryeong is just a checkpoint before he gets with Yeoryeong in the end. Dani thought she got the cannon fodder backstory love interest death/tragedy flag.

@Koriru If you've found it on NU then you know it's alternate title is The Law of Webnovels. It's pretty easy to find it online if you search by that title. English translation's not great but it's still largely understandable.

If you want the raws of the novel then you can find them on KakaoPage here:
https://page.kakao.com/home/인소의-법칙/49334308.

@Rabita022 I think Dani is brave. I wouldn't be able to be friends with the characters of a webnovel knowing that they could disappear when you wake up one day... Do you remember the chapter when she said that she came back to reality exactly when she finally started to open up to them and was starting to accept the web novel as her world?? Let's be honest: female leads in other isekai works tend to accept the new reality too fast

@sardonic Ah... makes sense, the cannon folder tragic lover is a classic in the most dramatic ones, even I thought he was fl's ML.

@Morepie DING DING DING, correct! The moment she opened her heart and accept herself as part of their world she literally was vanished from there, not once but twice, there is an inferiority complex for sure but the fear of never see them again is much more grater, if anything that complex worked as a copy mechanism to keep seen them as fictional.

Wow! What an enjoyable binge read. Pretty much kept me guessing the whole time. I thought this would be predictable and generic but was even better than i thought. I cant wait for more!

Users who are viewing this thread