My Life as an Internet Novel

Dan-I did like Chanyeong but she rejected the idea when he told her that she is the only person who she likes to be with. HE SHOULD'VE BEEN MORE SPECIFIC ABOUT"BE WITH" WTF!!!! IT WAS EASY TO MISUNDERSTOOD ARGGHHHHHH.....😫😫😫😫😫😫

poor jiho, for him to be rejected like that sucks. I kinda hope Dan i doesn't end up with ruda but with wither jiho or blue haired dude or the purple haired female. Any of them would be fine with me.
Thank you for translating this ❤

Is it okay if I ship Dan-I with Yeoryeong? ... all these isekai manga/manhwa/manhua with queerbait and het ending 😔

Lmao that reject is funny asf! 😂😂😂😂 But dang I still root for him though. Keep trying lol

I can't believe how unpredictable this is! The need of reading the spoiler just to know what is the end just to know what is what , and why is why... Hahaha! I love this story!

I HATE the fact that he called Dan-I and he obviously was off but instead of hearing him out she just hung up on him. Like I’m starting to dislike her more and more, her friends literally help her so much and are so considerate and she is behaving like a little shit (outside of her fears, she could at least listen to their troubles but noooo)

Contributor
Finished all chapters.

It's not a bad story, but the pacing is weird sometime, and some arcs are..meh.

Anyways, i hope the future chapters will be good.

@LadyRosess The whole situation where she hangs up on him was meant to be a misunderstanding joke and not to be taken seriously. When Chunyoung brings up Ru-da, Dam-I misunderstands the whole thing. Each time the Ru-da x Chunyoung situations happen or are brought up, it was the author's way of providing comedic relief and were not meant to be serious. I guess if you were already starting to dislike her up until that point though, it makes sense if her actions probably ticked you off more.

Funny female lead? Check. Harem? Check. And when I mean harem, it is BOTH boys and girls. CHECK! Ikemen? YES TO THE DAMN CHECK! This one's funny as hell, has great arts and has a very very nice plot! Definitely a good read!

Wow thank you for the triple update! I was laughing really hard and was in tears and weezing in the latest chapter 😭😂 oh god it was so good 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread