My Life as an Internet Novel

i never, and when i say i NEVER comment, i mean it. however, this manhwa really caught me in a spider web. it deserves so much more love! the story is so much deeper than you think it is. it's funny and heart-warming, yet at the same time it's heart-breaking and very sad. i cannot explain in words how amazing each chapter is. the depth continues and i feel as if i can relate to dan-i's feelings sometimes. please don't hesitate to read this because you definitely won't regret it <3 also, not to mention that the art is amazing! you can really feel the character's emotions :)

IM DYING FOR MOREEEEEEE, THIS IS SO FREAKIN INTENSEEEE 😭😭😭and thank u for the translations 😭

Dex-chan lover
I’ll echo some of the other comments below and say I wasn’t expecting much when I started, but there are depths to this manhwa. It’s reminds me of the first time I read ReLife, the kinds of questions that emerge when we are faced with whether we matter to others, whether we would leave a lasting mark on people and whether to continue relationships, especially if there’s a risk that you may be forgotten or you’ll forget them. It is quite a story so far. In addition although there is a lot of melodrama, there are regular moments of genuine laughter and humor!

I honestly hope she doesn't go, if she does she should tell one of her friends so she has like an alibi

Group Leader
OMG I CAN'T--- ch 93 end THO!!!!
now i can quite literally eat abs now
p.s as a novel reader I personally was waiting for this arc to pop up cuz I was waiting for those abs lol 👀

I'm thinking of reading this but I'm still undecided.

Can someone give me their spoiler-free opinion of this story? Preferably with a list of pros and cons so I know what I'm getting into and if there's something that might turn me off.

@Seshat summary: FL tries hard not to be a "main character". She wanted to be an ordinary person, but she always failed.

This is a drama+romance webtoon with more emphasize in drama (friendship). The romance hasn't really took off, but it doesn't make it any less enjoyable. What this webtoon did really well is the character dynamics: the relationships between FL and some characters are layered and nuanced, just like how it is in real life. POV is switched between characters throughout the story so you get different perspective on each one of them. Each characters is likeable, there is no 'villain'. The writing and pacing is really good. It's hella funny too.

The downside is that the romance is pretty slow, so people tend to get impatient about it but that's the case with every single romance manga/webtoon before. But IMO you won't lose anything if you read it, it's one of the best webtoon out there.

Group Leader
@risquish no problem! you can find it on webnovel.com, but you have to pay after ch10, but at least it supports the author. however, i personally

read on an aggregate site named wuxiaworld.site which rips from webnovel.com lol, and they update quicker than any other aggregator I have seen.

I assume
there's probably a second entrance to the rooftop but it'd be funnier if he climbed up the side from a window to get behind the only rooftop entrance.

Users who are viewing this thread