My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 13

Wow a country with wizards desperately want to kill a 'probably a witch' what's the right logic behind that? What a scheme

Fed-Kun's army
I legit feel bad for the ex. Out of his entire family, he's the only sane one and is actually trying to work things out, but his stupid father and brother are quick to go for blood and harming others.

Please let the ex be spared. He deserves to be treated with honor and dignity as he was the one that tried to oppose that.

Fed-Kun's army
i hope to god...before i click this freaking next chapter....the MC won't do something stupid like begging him to not kill the freaking king....

Aggregator gang
The meme at the end is so fucking real, Elaina be like "Scale bad, u no touch", but King be like "Oh ho~, so you planned to make me touch it, therefore killing me, you a witch!", bruh moment.

Fed-Kun's army
The king and second prince are so dumb. DO PROPER RESEARCH FOR GODS SAKE. Hur dur, she is a witch. They are fucking around blindly risking everything they have unknowingly. Point a bear too much you get mauled.

Users who are viewing this thread