My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 15

It's been so long I forgot what the plot was about. Thanks for the translation though. Appreciate it.

Aggregator gang
@HDMI1 Aren't those technically just his nitpicks? I would consider those his rules and not a real requirement, I think there was this soul wavelength thing that determines whether you can wield a weapon in Soul Eater and Excalibur's wavelength is flexible enough to accept any kind of wavelength it's users have. So theoretically, if you are patient enough to stand his bullshit, anyone can wield him. EXCALIBURRRRR~ EXCALIBURRRRR~~~

lmao!!! I forget how much i love haru party's comments. they are the best !!!!! thanks for all of your hard work!!!

@Shroov05 if i remember it right, that's the loser mage who resents Chris for being better than him and he only became chief mage after Chris resigned 😂

I wonder how are they gonna make an heir 🤔 I mean, they could really just adopt someone, right? 😅 Hopefully not that way 😂

How the hell is this bitch still alive??? Wasn't he killed twice already?? Or am I remembering wrong..

Dex-chan lover
They’re gonna make a little half dragon babby!

Also that Excalibur meme is perfect. 😆

Dex-chan lover
lmfao that last page

EXCALIBUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRR goes burrrrr xD

She's a brave girl ;)

Dex-chan lover
This is why a mass purge of the previous dynasty is necessary when usurping nobilities. Bring the jacobin guillotone.

Dex-chan lover
nLOxcJm.png

Dex-chan lover
And how is this loser going to deal with a Dragon that can casually destroy a country.... and is that the Prince's brother?
If it is, they are both idiots because how are you going to deal with a Dragon?

"Lets make a Heir!"
You go girl! Encouragement!

Users who are viewing this thread