My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
This is his castle.

@MasterPannya So I'm not the only one who thought that the title wasn't that long;
I Was Told To Relinquish My Fiancé To My Little Sister, And The Greatest Dragon Took A Liking To Me And Unbelievably Took Over The Kingdom

Fed-Kun's army
Is it me or is this overlord otome ver? I mean she has done nothing and out of nowhere she got a nuclear option, then a sanctuary, a castle and now a country.
Also, *sigh*, her family is gonna be a massive pain in the ass for a while now, depending if our protag gets carried by the recent happenings like it has been for a while now...
Remember kids having a backbone is overrated nowadays :D

Dex-chan lover
Her face being cut-off in the last few pages was odd... and the attitudes of those dregs who were pleading pitifully just moments ago make me uncomfortable.

So he conquered the neighboring country and not the one that screwed over his wife, correct?

I can't wait for her home country (and royalty) to see her ascending to power as a "FUCK YOU" move in response to them calling off the engagement. In their view she must seem quite vindictive...

Something along the lines of "And the bitter former princess-to-be lowered herself to marry a great dragon, and used his power to seize the throne in the neighboring kingdom. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!"

I would feel angry if they push me to take responsibility for something I don't want. Like being a kind or crown princess... Y'all can choose someone else, why do you have to choose someone without its opinion?
Fuuuh.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like every character in this story except Eliana, Lord Greed, and Jill is annoying

What the fuck don't abuse best boy, I hope those soldiers get what's coming for them

Users who are viewing this thread