My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
"i am the avaricious greed" pfft not this again. the whole "greed in japanese" + "greed in english" redundancy B( we already did this in FMA

Dex-chan lover
Off course there is a Dryad, why the fluffy would not have a Dryad?

Nice start. The girl was well groomed to be a servant so not even expecting that she wants revange or anything of the like.

Now to see where this will lead =]

Contributor
Thus is much better as a complete chapter yeah, even if we have to wait a month instead of mini-chapters each week.

Group Leader
@polarisunique the kanji would typically be treated as "Greedy", but I'm sure you can tell calling him "Greedy Greed" is just a wee bit redundant, as least using the more proper cardinal sin in adjective form is both an alternate for the kanji as well as just sounding cooler XD

Fed-Kun's army
knowing the sister she's probably wanted to marry the dragon too or try to kill him or something that bitch
seriously.....the dragon gonna destroy the country right?

Dex-chan lover
lmfao inb4 sister

"i feel in love with dragon at sight pls let me marry him"

Shounen: All mythical beings are women (there might be a male one that is evil or one that will become a friend)

Shoujo: All mythical beings are bishounen.

Seinen: More based on myths and not all can transform to human.

Isekai: Even your houseware is a girl thirst for your dicc.

Group Leader
Thanks for releasing the entire chapter instead of bits of it.

Fed-Kun's army
Dryad's r supposed to be either a cute loli or a busty onee-san . Why the hell is that a guy ?

Users who are viewing this thread