My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I know it will not do any good to pray for it now, but please don't be a harem ... -_-
I'm not interested in seeing the Dragon and the Dryad (whos shouldn't be a man) sharing the human and making it absurdly powerful, thank you.

Dex-chan lover
woah, when she threw herself into the volcano she really believed she would die and her dad didnt care at all??? Sad. Shes so lovely and precious too. I would marry her a billion times at least.

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge The problem is that not only was she an abandoned bride, but the rumours spread by the little sister (I presume) had ruined her reputation to some degree. But if she willingly sacrificed her own life for the prosperity of the kingdom, nobody would be able to say anything bad about her. So, the dad did indeed care: he appreciated it. He has all the emotions of a dead fish, though.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme damn, I didnt even consider that the little shit was the one who spread those rumors. Next time dad, if she goes on a hunger strike let her starve to death. Chances are she cant even last two days before she'll start sneaking food.

for all the people complaining about Dryad being a male, they are actually gender less. You will see in chapter 3 so don't fuss over it too much lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Roiya In the original Greek mythology they would obviously have a female form so that the promiscuous Greek gods and heroes could have some fun with them.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Surprised the Dryad is an androgynous gender neutral figure when Greek tales would describe them as inhumanely beautiful women who would tempt men for their seed to procreate. Wonder why the kingdom thought sacrificing lesser nobles or better was necessary every ten years considering Greed can't promote prosperity and apparently never talked with any of the previous sacrifices? BTW, LN explains that the kingdom felt that the better the sacrifice the better the blessing so the minimum rank of a sacrifice had to be of lesser nobility of Baron at the least or better. So no commoners could volunteer. In any case wonder why she thinks so highly of Greed or is that part of the Kingdom's culture of idolizing dragons? Seems her desired to be valued and appreciated is still going full throttle as she's determined to be a first class servant.

Aren't Dryad supposed to be a race exclusively made out of woman? It would be funny to see a male amazon.

Double-page supporter
Both clothes and woman had dragon spit on them so how did her arm glove burn...

MC is so cute and timid >.< Frick that family for not caring how she literally sacrificed herself?!?!?! In a volcano?!?!?! >:/

Fed-Kun's army
Meanwhile Im just sitting here thinking about that dragons saliva.

> be dragon
> be the only predator able to cook your food before swallowing it
> all turns fireproof when you bite it

Users who are viewing this thread