My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Creepy stalker aside, he's clearly a herbivore, let him go, who cares, I'm more wondering what mr dragon has to say about it.
Speaking of dragon, flying over with a dragon mount would cut the travel time and there's already those people at the shrine if they need workers for transport...

Why would she go with the Mage instead of her Husband and King? They wouldn't even need to go with an army, just her and Greed.

@Valve I agree he'll make sure she returns safely if greed can't be there.

Still I like those knights calling him deplorable. lol. I was like you guys are great. Burn those flowers!

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't that be MORE dangerous?

The overall consensus of everyone in the room and people reading: Yes

Dex-chan lover
damn degenerated... who knows if he is using remote view or view recording spells...

Dex-chan lover
I forgot this existed! Plot seems to be progressing finally, I wonder how the kingdom will recieve her. I want to see her sister's reaction.

Dex-chan lover
Always a good day when this updates.

I like how she went from being a bride on page 7 to being married on page 13, but I wish they would have shown us the wedding ceremony. 😛

(I know it's translated from Japanese, but I'm still glad they didn't call it just the Kingdom of Greed.)

Dex-chan lover
>greed dragon kingdom
yea it just really rolls of the tongue

Users who are viewing this thread