My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@Tatsuya-Kai
Not to mention, the nation's entire defense is currently Greed. If he leaves, while getting back would not be that long of a trip, it would mean the entire defense threat of the nation is distracted, and those who wish to, can try and cause harm.

Eliana also likely thinks she is still alright in terms of public acceptance. Being a former noble, and her current nobility outranking even that. So expecting some maner of politeness, even if only political, would not be unexpected.

However, she has forgotten that her rep is basically shit tier. For a long time now, bad rumors have gone unchecked, such as she cheated on the prince and was caught. Plus, she not only did not "fulfill her duty" of being a sacrifice, but she up and caused the court mage to literally quit his job, renounce his titles and loyalty, flee the country, and take up work and citizenship of a neighboring country which she now is queen of. To many, it sounds very much like she has a lot of (reasonable to those who know the truth) hostility towards her (former) home country, and is looking to cause its downfall. Even though she does not hold such feelings.

If she brought Greed with her, it would 99% only be seen as a threat/power move. Similar to her taking the army with her. To be honest, she should not even go at all. Send a few envoys like a political ambassador, or a few higher ranked knights, or even just send Chris with a sealed letter specifically giving him to the king to dispose of him (since he could technically be called a traitor and all) as he pleases. Side note, that boy needs some serious help with his seperation anxiety.

I mean... I guess he'll protect her since she was planning on going by herself. She still seems to be a bit timid so who knows, maybe she would get pressured by her family or something? I find Chris annoying but I don't hate him is what I'm saying lol

some one please kill this shit magician stalker 😡😡😡😡😡

I can see this going well upon his arvial lord greed receives a report that is his wife is traveling with her out of closet stalker going to her birthland to negotiate trade where he sister and former fiance still reside that will go over well I'm sure.

I hate shoujo manga when there is reverse harem urgh. But whatever I'll take a look how Mr. Dragoon act

I really like the art style and the idea of the FL rising to power after being treated so unfairly but I'm gonna have to drop this if that sad stalkerish-mage excuse of a love interest doesn't stop pursuing someone who's already married.

ngl i fucking hate this mage cunt he should literally die trying to cuck the dragon just give up already its clearly bothering her as well

Dex-chan lover
You know, this guy here was the Royal Magician/Wizard. He just quit his job and work in neighboring country,
ISN'T. IT. NICE?

A dude who basically have knowledge about our country's military and political power is working with our fucking neighbors?

Users who are viewing this thread