My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

@Artaris Polyandry is a thing in the animal kingdom (obvious example would be bees). So a reverse harem is natural, just not for humans.

@neorasp clearly, she got knocked down a few pegs. I mean... she was depressed enough to commit suicide via dragon.
Its likely to have been a slow transformation, the last straw was the betrothal.
I think this smart girl was shoved into the "Wife of the prince role" early enough to have her brainwash herself into being an accessory ( that was just tossed into a flaming garbage can ).

This MC is not a healthy person, they need therapy.

How did that smart little girl grow up to be that dumb lady?

Trauma do that to you.

Just ask War Veterans, they'll tell you all about it.

___ ___ ___

Also, looks like our Dragon dude's got a Tsundere side to him

@Raydnt

Want some spoilers? Here are random ones! I apologize if some are wrong, since this is all second hand info I've gathered myself from other people's spoilers, so unless somebody else verifies, take it with a grain of salt

1. Despite the majorities annoyance, Chris will end up becoming allies for the sake of FL
2. The ex fiancee 1st prince will also end up being an ally a little while after Greed takes over. 3. The so called 2nd prince is evil and manipulative and is of much better blood (his mother had better standing/higher rank?) that's why 1st prince is so desperate with papa duke's support, hence also helping in spoiling POS/younger sis. Again, he regrets so much.
4. Both MC's initially take over another country first. The country was ravaged in an internal war on its own and the people only cared on who was the strongest. I dunno/forgot what was the main reason our couple suddenly wanted to conquer said country. First conquered country has no issues financially thanks to Greed's treasure but is in dire state in regards to supplies (since it was times of war)
5. Greed leaves FL in charge since he's not the type to overly think. Other nobles from the conquered country target FL but Greed saves her afterwards.
6. Because of the lack of supplies, FL becomes the ambassador and is asked to gather supplies to her home country. Greed lets her ride a magical dragon like familiar which frightens the townspeople and one knight stabs her with a spear. Don't worry because of the magic SSR medicine Yggdrassil's dew she drank last chapter, she regenerates after one nap but wakes up in her family home where her father berates her.
7. After some time, I dunno which came first, FL snaps and attempts to kill her father (Greed stops her since he doesn't want her to dirty her hands + bastard duke does not deserve her attention. To an extent, she claims she has no relationship to him as a father.) or Greed arrives first to save her from the stupid characters who keep insulting her. Basically, the latter ends up with Greed taking over her home country.
8. POS/Younger sis attempts to seduce Greed and attempts to ruin his image of FL. She fails ofc and Greed is PISSED and attempts to kill her via choking but FL also stops him claiming no matter how much of a b*tch she is, she is undeniably her sister/share the same blood. Most nobility are sent to prison where they attempt to organize a revolution at Greed's reign and 1st Prince finally becomes an ally afterwards.
9. Jill is left to home country to help take charge but ends up getting poisoned (related to a well? I forgot)

Dex-chan lover
Man this manga should have been named,

I, a Dragon, Took a Suicidal Human as My Wife, but How Do I Love Her?

One part a messed up family, on the other an imperial conflict, then politics, some wild cards, and finally love problems.
Damn, I can't wait for more!

Users who are viewing this thread