My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I hope someway or another that stupid little bitch is gonna die out of view. I dont really think this manga needs any further interaction with her.

IM DYINGGGGGGG, THE MEMES AT THE END ARE GOLD
YOU'RE EXACTLY RIGHT IT SHOULDVE ENDED WITH HER DYINGG
THAT LITTLE SHIT REALLY HAS THE AUDACITY TO SAY THAT ELIANA STOLE HER "HAPPINESS'
i wish greed kills her secretly

Dex-chan lover
Dude is like “lmao I’m god on earth and simp for the first chick I’ve ever met in thousands of years and now your kingdom is mine”.

Dragon husbando best husbando o3o

Evil lil sis worst lil shit o3o

Memes at the end best end for the situation lol

Contributor
Eliana is too much of a saint.
She could've at least slapped her head off and stomp at it a few times.

I honestly dislike this family trope. I get why people find it hard to let go of family members, but jesus. At least punish them somehow, a measly slap is not going to tell them what they've been doing is wrong.

Bros being like they shoulda just killed her. Nah it's like the father instead of just chopping off his head it's a slow tortuous death from sleep deprivation, sometimes letting the person live is way the way crueler option.

Dex-chan lover
i'm pretty sure i read in some comment that greed threw the sister into a wall and she broke her back so she ended up as a cripple for the rest of her life. kinda disappointed that all she gets in a little slap.

Fck...just realised my username is the same as hers...why...
The little sh*t defo needs some more beats tho, maybe we can see her suffer in jail 🥺
End memes are mood savers 👌💗

Ah shit, here we go again...stupid and naive mc letting someone who clearly should be punished go unpunished. At least what the father got is somewhat statisfying

Thank you for the beautiful memes!! So much more satisfying than how the sister actually gets her punishment in the manga, but it makes sense for Eliana’s character.

I wonder if the author plans to bring the sister back from prison as an antagonist later on in the story :0

Sister could use her narcissistic charms to gather a rebel force and declare herself queen to overthrow Eliana

(Haven’t read ahead nor read the novel (if there is one), just my thoughts lol

Users who are viewing this thread